K5 Blazer Forums  
Home of the 1969-91 K5 Blazer/Jimmy including GM Trucks and Suburbans.  
Go Back   CK5 Forums > General Discussion > The Lounge > The Political Party

Remove these ads.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Posted in reply to AaronJen's post starting "Saw that today too. When should we..."
newyorkin
Supporting Member

i Trader: (2 )

I took the January holiday comment to mean S & J should be dead, but not relative to racism. I think it's a little goofy to try to act like there was a positive connotation to the comment. It was definitely non-pc, but I've seen worse go unnoticed.

As far as S & J and their hold on the black community, I'd say they're pretty well entrenched and won't be forgotten any time soon. Sharpton actually has done some good work in the greater NYC area. Things like this and Tawana Brawly really ruin his credibility, though. I have very little respect for him, but I try to remember that his heart is not as rotten as it seems.
newyorkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Remove these ads.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Posted in reply to jekbrown's post starting "The humanity! There better never be an..."
bigjbear
CK5 Staff

i Trader: (4 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekbrown View Post
The humanity! There better never be an al sharpton or Jesse Jackson day....it was bad enough when they had a Malcom "white men are devils" X postage stamp...
I would not be surprised if there is a huge push for one or both. After all, we already have a Cynthia McKinney Parkway in Atlanta. And she is an absolute nut/America hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezentree View Post
I got nothin against Christianity, I'm a member of that club. But they play crappy music there sometimes.

camsk5:
Quote:
.. is it fun crapping a dead animal out your butt?...
bigjbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:28 AM
Posted in reply to bigjbear's post starting "I would not be surprised if there is a..."
Metrodps
Supporting Member

i Trader: (23 )

GM of the month Winner
Oh Jackson is just mad because he wasn't the first Black President.

In 1984 Jackson was the second black American to run for President. The first was Congresswomen Shirley Chisholm. She ran in 1972, but was not a factor in the election. Jesse Jackson was the first African-American to be a contender in a presidential election.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Posted in reply to Metrodps's post starting "Oh Jackson is just mad because he..."
newyorkin
Supporting Member

Good Lord, I don't wanna picture the world today if JJ had been elected. The USSR might still exist, the dot com boom would never have happened...
newyorkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Posted in reply to newyorkin's post starting "Good Lord, I don't wanna picture the..."
Desert Rat
Supporting Member
Gotta be intentional

Tawana Brawley for VP.....

Our great modern Republic. May those who seek the blessings of its institutions and the protection of its flag remember the obligations they impose.

Ulysses S. Grant
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Posted in reply to Desert Rat's post starting "Tawana Brawley for VP....."
BoondocK5

i Trader: (7 )

Article Contributor
***BREAKING NEWS*** Trayvon had THC in his system...

This should come as no surprise to any of us.

Our sweet little Trayvon had THC in his system.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rugs-in-System
BoondocK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #247
bigjbear
CK5 Staff

That's not going to help making a case that he was the aggressor.

Quote:
I got nothin against Christianity, I'm a member of that club. But they play crappy music there sometimes.

camsk5:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Posted in reply to newyorkin's post "Trayvon Martin case?"
buffblazer

i Trader: (0 )

I find the fact that they now have the report that Zimmerman had two black eyes, a broken nose, lacerations on the back of his head and that martin had busted up knuckles more relevant that having weed in his system

The media will play it off saying that martin caved to peer pressure and was reaching out for some help with the evil Zimmerman came to teach him a lesson.

Also the witness that is suppose to testify soon that says they saw a black male on top of a white/Hispanic male Beating him up "MMA style" while the the man on the ground screamed for help.

Crickets from the liberal media. They know they cant spin that anyway to look bad.
buffblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Posted in reply to buffblazer's post starting "I find the fact that they now have the..."
jekbrown
Supporting Member
Security Professional

i Trader: (5 )

Article Contributor
the article I read on yahoo says that there was trace amounts of THC in TMs system, suggesting that he smoked the ****, but not recently enough to be under the influence.

IMO, the combination of injury pics + doc report + witness saying that TM was on top of / beating the living **** out of Zim = Zim walks.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronaldus Magnus.

my 85 K5
jekbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:37 PM
Posted in reply to buffblazer's post starting "I find the fact that they now have the..."
bigjbear
CK5 Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffblazer View Post
I find the fact that they now have the report that Zimmerman had two black eyes, a broken nose, lacerations on the back of his head and that martin had busted up knuckles more relevant that having weed in his system

The media will play it off saying that martin caved to peer pressure and was reaching out for some help with the evil Zimmerman came to teach him a lesson.

Also the witness that is suppose to testify soon that says they saw a black male on top of a white/Hispanic male Beating him up "MMA style" while the the man on the ground screamed for help.

Crickets from the liberal media. They know they cant spin that anyway to look bad.

Exactly. Smoking pot does not turn you into a serial beater. However, holding someone face down and pounding on them may get you shot.

Quote:

camsk5:
Quote: