K5 Blazer Forums  
Home of the 1969-91 K5 Blazer/Jimmy including GM Trucks and Suburbans.  
Go Back   CK5 Forums > General Discussion > The Garage

Remove these ads.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Posted in reply to Z71paramedic's post starting "No worries man:thumb: It's 6:12 pm. ..."
Jester1
Supporting Member

i Trader: (0 )

Oh. For some reason I thought you where on Kaui. Yeah I was in the Navy and stationed at Pearl Harbor for a bit. But Kaui is my fav. and then Maui. Planning a trip over in about two years for my and the brides tenth aniv. For some reason I was thinking it was still 8pm here. Way wrong.

I am in Montana so after Germany if you get back and want to check it out come on up. We have Got blazers (Greg) coming in june. Will do some fishing, shooting and trail ride to show him whats up.

Remove these ads.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Posted in reply to Jester1's post starting "Oh. For some reason I thought you where..."
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

i Trader: (1 )

GM of the month Winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester1 View Post
Oh. For some reason I thought you where on Kaui. Yeah I was in the Navy and stationed at Pearl Harbor for a bit. But Kaui is my fav. and then Maui. Planning a trip over in about two years for my and the brides tenth aniv. For some reason I was thinking it was still 8pm here. Way wrong.

I am in Montana so after Germany if you get back and want to check it out come on up. We have Got blazers (Greg) coming in june. Will do some fishing, shooting and trail ride to show him whats up.
Hell yeah, I'll definitely give you a holler if we're ever out that way. Gonna be 2-3 years before we're back in the US, we're pulling for Ft. Carson in CO Springs next. We'll see if that happens... All I know is that I DON'T want to end up back in Ohio or anywhere in the rust belt really

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg72 View Post
... Think of it as therapy costs or "money I'm not spending on drugs or hookers"
-G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot0611 View Post
next time follow my rule... if 2 things dont go right dont wait for the third and get a beer.....
My build: Build
Z71paramedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Posted in reply to Z71paramedic's post starting "I'll try getting something similar at..."
Fordum
Supporting Member

i Trader: (2 )

Quote:
I'll try getting something similar at Napa tomorrow, but will these work as we're discussing? link I can run the specific wires to turn/parking and then ground the whole thing to the bumper right?
Those should work, but you might check through this site. http://autolumination.com/truck.htm

It looks like they have some cheaper that will work. They have some more expensive that will work too, you just have to read through them.

_____

Some people say that humans became human when they tamed fire.
Or when they began to create tools instead of just improving on nature.
Wrong.
Humans became human when one climbed down out of the tree or walked out of the cave, picked up a long sharp stick, a big club, and went " Here Kitty Kitty......."

Fordum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Posted in reply to Fordum's post starting "Those should work, but you might check..."
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

GM of the month Winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordum View Post
Those should work, but you might check through this site. http://autolumination.com/truck.htm

It looks like they have some cheaper that will work. They have some more expensive that will work too, you just have to read through them.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
... Think of it as therapy costs or "money I'm not spending on drugs or hookers"
-G

Quote:
next time follow my rule... if 2 things dont go right dont wait for the third and get a beer.....
Old 05-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Posted in reply to Z71paramedic's post starting "Thanks, I'll check it out."
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

GM of the month Winner
Napa wouldn't take the one back, so I wound up keeping both. I picked up a universal 1157 socket. I popped the old one out, tacked the new one in (was slightly narrower with no lip) and wired it up. Voila! If I hadn't spent the $20 on the LED's I would have had $6 in it. Oh well, better than $55 for a new one. I'll probably revisit the LED idea when I make a new front bumper, but this will do for now.

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
-G

Quote: