K5 Blazer Forums  
Home of the 1969-91 K5 Blazer/Jimmy including GM Trucks and Suburbans.  
Go Back   CK5 Forums > General Discussion > The Lounge > The Political Party

Remove these ads.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

i Trader: (1 )

GM of the month Winner
Whether you like Obummer or not, this should be cause for immediate impeachment!

What a low life son of a b****!!! First you deploy all these poor bastards for 10+ years. You waste time pussyfooting around instead of whooping a$$ like our men are trained to do. Thousands of our troops are killed or wounded because of our bull$hit rules of engagement. And the repayment for those who are willing to die for their country is that they no longer get free healthcare... This $hit makes me so mad I could freak out

link

I read the other day that they're considering not giving combat pay to deployed soldiers unless they're fired upon also. I'd like to put our commander in douchebaggery in a room with a bunch of missing-limbed Marines and see what happened.

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg72 View Post
... Think of it as therapy costs or "money I'm not spending on drugs or hookers"
-G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot0611 View Post
next time follow my rule... if 2 things dont go right dont wait for the third and get a beer.....
My build: Build
Z71paramedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Remove these ads.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
big pappa b
Supporting Member

Great...thanks for pissing me off for the rest of the day

83 Jimmy - Camo Reaper
350 crate motor - Built from TORNADOS!

1 Ton truggy/rolling chassis/ 4 linked/ doubler -FOR SALE / trade
http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299028
big pappa b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Posted in reply to big pappa b's post starting "Great...thanks for pissing me off for..."
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

GM of the month Winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by big pappa b View Post
Great...thanks for pissing me off for the rest of the day
Everyone SHOULD get beyond pissed about this crap. Like I said, this F***er should be booted from office now for even considering doing this!

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
... Think of it as therapy costs or "money I'm not spending on drugs or hookers"
-G

Quote:
next time follow my rule... if 2 things dont go right dont wait for the third and get a beer.....
Old 02-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
jekbrown
Supporting Member
Security Professional

i Trader: (5 )

Article Contributor
This guy can't help himself. You guys still think hes gonna win in Nov?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronaldus Magnus.

my 85 K5
jekbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Posted in reply to jekbrown's post starting "This guy can't help himself. You guys..."
big pappa b
Supporting Member

He's been courting the hispanic vote lately. I guarantee if this passes he will lose every active and retired military vote..not that he would get many anyway.
I honestly do not know anyone that likes him or will vote for him (except the guy that drives the Prius I pass every morning)

83 Jimmy - Camo Reaper
350 crate motor - Built from TORNADOS!

1 Ton truggy/rolling chassis/ 4 linked/ doubler -FOR SALE / trade
http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299028
big pappa b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Posted in reply to big pappa b's post starting "He's been courting the hispanic vote..."
trav0302

i Trader: (0 )

you have to be kidding me with this crap!
trav0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Posted in reply to jekbrown's post starting "This guy can't help himself. You guys..."
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

GM of the month Winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekbrown View Post
This guy can't help himself. You guys still think hes gonna win in Nov?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Unfortunately there are a TON of ignorant, head-in-the-sand morons in this country who still "believe". And if the repubs don't pull their chit together it's very possible that he could. It's news like this that needs plastered EVERYWHERE so that people who have friends/family in the military (who should not be voting for O anyways) can have their mind thoroughly made up for them! We're completely screwed otherwise.

Ideally I wish we could have a repub candidate who was fairly middle of the road with social issues (ie abortion, gay marriage - things that shouldn't matter anyway, but the libs feel very strongly about) but was extremely fiscally conservative. Then we might get those swing voters who aren't die hard libs...

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
-G

Quote:
Old 02-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Posted in reply to Z71paramedic's post starting "Unfortunately there are a TON of..."
ryoken
Supporting Member
Vertasaurus

i Trader: (7 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z71paramedic View Post
Ideally I wish we could have a repub candidate who was fairly middle of the road with social issues (ie abortion, gay marriage - things that shouldn't matter anyway, but the libs feel very strongly about) but was extremely fiscally conservative. Then we might get those swing voters who aren't die hard libs...
a-freakin-men... the thing is the MAJORITY of this country are so damn uninformed it's not funny.. They just don't pay attention to these things.. my BIL is one of em, super guy, just doesn't pay attention to that stuff...

I'll tell ya right now, an anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, very religious candidate doesn't stand a chance in a general election...
89 CC dually, aka Mutt.. 454 TBI, SM465/NP205, X-over/hi-steer, 4" EZ rides & DIY4X flip with 56's, Dana 60/70 4:10's and KM2's....
Mutt thread

87 K5. 350 TBI. 700R4/NP205. Dana 60/14FF 5:13's, 35 spline stubs with Rockcrusher Flanges... 38" TSL radials.
K5 Thread

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinzuk View Post
No 3 alternators would be stupid and excessive, 2 is just good planning.
ryoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Posted in reply to ryoken's post starting "a-freakin-men... the thing is the..."
Z71paramedic
Supporting Member
Wait....What???

GM of the month Winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoken View Post

I'll tell ya right now, an anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, very religious candidate doesn't stand a chance in a general election...
I've been saying that for a long time! I wish they'd get somebody like Rudy Giuliani (sp) to run. He's a smart, middle-of-the-road conservative who did great things in NY. Could go a long way IMO.

'11 Subaru WRX hatchback

Quote:
-G

Quote:
Old 02-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #10
ryoken
Supporting Member
Vertasaurus

i Trader: (7 )

I always liked Rudy...
89 CC dually, aka Mutt.. 454 TBI, SM465/NP205, X-over/hi-steer, 4" EZ rides & DIY4X flip with 56's, Dana 60/70 4:10's and KM2's....
Mutt thread

87 K5. 350 TBI. 700R4/NP205. Dana 60/14FF 5:13's, 35 spline stubs with Rockcrusher Flanges... 38" TSL radials.
K5 Thread

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinzuk View Post
No 3 alternators would be stupid and excessive, 2 is just good planning.
ryoken is offline   Reply With Quote