K5 Blazer Forums  
Home of the 1969-91 K5 Blazer/Jimmy including GM Trucks and Suburbans.  
Go Back   CK5 Forums > General Discussion > The Lounge > The Political Party

Remove these ads.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Metrodps
Supporting Member
No longer active

i Trader: (23 )

GM of the month Winner
Exclamation Black Panthers: Zimmerman charged with murder according to “street people law”

I just saw this!.

The Black Panthers and other radicals are out for vigilante justice after the tragic shooting of Trayvon Martin. Spike Lee, for example, tweeted what he thought was Zimmerman’s home address and it was incorrect.

The home belongs to an elderly couple who are now fearing for their life. Lee so far has refused to apologize. According to the Constitution, Zimmerman is entitled to a fair trial. Do we have to like it? Not necessarily, but it's still part of the way things work. But when The Black Panthers call for street justice, they join a disturbing trend of radical groups who have decided to cast off the rules of civil society.

I have heard the coming storm is "From the bottom up and the top down"!
Stir the crap up at the bottom so people cry for the government to do something and then it will come from the top down!

Am I wrong that this is inciting violence? In Ohio there was a law against doing this also he could be charged with negligently causing the death of some one if it occurred.

2917.01 Inciting to violence.
(A) No person shall knowingly engage in conduct designed to urge or incite another to commit any offense of violence, when either of the following apply:
(1) The conduct takes place under circumstances that create a clear and present danger that any offense of violence will be committed;
(2) The conduct proximately results in the commission of any offense of violence.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of inciting to violence. If the offense of violence that the other person is being urged or incited to commit is a misdemeanor, inciting to violence is a misdemeanor of the first degree. If the offense of violence that the other person is being urged or incited to commit is a felony, inciting to violence is a felony of the third degree.

2903.05 Negligent homicide.
(A) No person shall negligently cause the death of another or the unlawful termination of another’s pregnancy by means of a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance as defined in section 2923.11 of the Revised Code.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of negligent homicide, a misdemeanor of the first degree.
Sponsored Links

Remove these ads.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
ryoken
Supporting Member

i Trader: (7 )

typical ignorance, blame racism at all costs...

I watched an interview the other night with a good friend of his, who happens to be black , and he said he can't say much, but doesn't think he's guilty at all, and backs him 100%...

some racist, spends his spare time tutoring ethnic kids....
89 CC dually, aka Mutt.. 454 TBI, SM465/NP205, X-over/hi-steer, 4" EZ rides & DIY4X flip with 56's, Dana 60/70 4:10's and KM2's....
Mutt thread

87 K5. 350 TBI. 700R4/NP205. Dana 60/14FF 5:13's, 35 spline stubs with Rockcrusher Flanges... 38" TSL radials.
K5 Thread

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinzuk View Post
No 3 alternators would be stupid and excessive, 2 is just good planning.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Posted in reply to ryoken's post starting "typical ignorance, blame racism at all..."
cuervo
Supporting Member

i Trader: (2 )

How come we don't see Mr Lee posting the addresses of inner city drug dealers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersize75k5

****ing pisses me off. The direction of thought should be to get the sherriff involved, not your ****ing tool box.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Posted in reply to cuervo's post starting "How come we don't see Mr Lee posting..."
ryoken
Supporting Member

i Trader: (7 )

cuz they're victims of white suppression....
89 CC dually, aka Mutt.. 454 TBI, SM465/NP205, X-over/hi-steer, 4" EZ rides & DIY4X flip with 56's, Dana 60/70 4:10's and KM2's....
Mutt thread

87 K5. 350 TBI. 700R4/NP205. Dana 60/14FF 5:13's, 35 spline stubs with Rockcrusher Flanges... 38" TSL radials.
K5 Thread

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinzuk View Post
No 3 alternators would be stupid and excessive, 2 is just good planning.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
longbedder
Supporting Member

i Trader: (11 )

Quote:
According to the Constitution, Zimmerman is entitled to a fair trial
Trial for what? He hasn't been charged with a crime in the justice system.
'71 C10 Longbed in pieces
'91 K5 Silverado
Old 03-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Posted in reply to longbedder's post starting "Trial for what? He hasn't been charged..."
munepit
Supporting Member

i Trader: (12 )

GM of the month Winner
Someone post Spike Lee's address and send the Hells Angels to Spikes house!

My build thread: http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274653
Old 03-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
bigjbear
CK5 Staff

i Trader: (4 )

First of all, do you think the race baiters speak for the majority of the black community? They get the coverage the same way David Duke and Fred Phelps do. Does Duke and the Klan speak for all Southern whites? Does Westboro Baptist speak for all Christians?

Next:
Quote:
Quote:
According to the Constitution, Zimmerman is entitled to a fair trial
Trial for what? He hasn't been charged with a crime in the justice system.
Exactly

Quote:
Someone post Spike Lee's address and send the Hells Angels to Spikes house!
Easy enough to do, he's a public figure.

Last, the New Black Panther guy making the call (Hashim Nzinga) was arrested, here in Atlanta, yesterday. He is a convicted fellon and was trying to pawn a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezentree View Post
I got nothin against Christianity, I'm a member of that club. But they play crappy music there sometimes.

camsk5:
Quote:
.. is it fun crapping a dead animal out your butt?...
Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
newyorkin

Whether the kid was a thug or a fine young man, he lost his life. If Zimmerman caused him to lose it unjustly, Zimmerman needs to go to jail, but the mob can not determine that, the justice and law enforcement system have to.

Clearly the Black Panthers don't see the irony in their vigilante justice... Zimmerman has been vilified as a vigilante all over the place.

And on top of that, know why there is a "street people law"? Because they make up their own rules and disregards society's, but still want to demand fair interaction in society.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Posted in reply to newyorkin's post starting "Whether the kid was a thug or a fine..."
Desert Rat
Supporting Member
Swamp gas?

I've about had it with all the loud mouth supposed representatives of the black community. BJB is right, they don't represent the entire community. In fact, they don't represent even a majority of the black community. They are carpet bagging race baiting opportunists looking to keep padding their own careers no matter the damage. I believe the vast majority of Americans are willing to wait and see what the investigation turns up and rely on an imperfect, but the best one going, justice system to do the right thing. On a daily basis some new fact leaks out that has the potential to up end the entire premise of these idiots. You watch though, even if somebody came forward with crystal clear video of Martin causing the whole thing Sharpton and his ilk would claim it was doctored. My interest in the case has turned to revulsion and disgust.

At this point, I have to say that it has to be intentional
Old 03-28-2012, 08:14 PM
Posted in reply to Desert Rat's post starting "I've about had it with all the loud..."
jekbrown
Supporting Member
Security Professional

i Trader: (5 )

Article Contributor
I don't think the facts matter anymore. There were people all over town wearing hoodies today. This story has already morphed into myth/legend...and if the courts find the shooter not guilty, it'll be an excuse to riot, burn and probably even kill....not an epiphany that these inciters and hate mongers were 'all wrong'. There are thugs in Florida right now that are measuring their home entertainment center or wall so they know how big of a TV to smash/grab once the verdict comes in...
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." Ronaldus Magnus.

my 85 K5
Closed Thread